Socialization is a life-long process that involves ongoing exposure to different experiences. Our Doggy Play Groups and Socials help encourage social behavior by introducing dogs of all ages to new situations and interactions in a safe and relaxed environment. We are on hand to supervise and give you insight into different doggy behaviors. Keeping your dog active while developing your dog’s social graces will also help strengthen your bond.Not to mention, it’s great to take a tired and happy dog home.
Puppy Socials will be held on the following dates:
Saturday, August 17, 1:30-2:30 PM
Saturday, September 14, 1:30-2:30 PM
Saturday, October 19, 1:30-2:30 PM
All attendees must pre-register before attending Puppy Social.
What to Bring
- Dogs must wear a flat collar or harness.(Dogs may not wear choke-chains, prong or electronic collars.)
- A six-foot, non-retractable leash
- Necessary vaccination records
- A hungry, but not famished dog.
- Treats: A variety of your dogs favorite treats, cut into very small pea size pieces, that you can carry in a treat pouch or other suitable container that allows easy access when you are seated, standing or walking. Please bring 3 different types, each in their own container.
- Treat pouch that you can wear, which is easy to put your hand in and doesn’t make noise when you grab a treat.
- A mat, bed, or non-slip pad for dogs to sit on.