Sponsor-A-Pet ProgramYou can make a difference every day, for a shelter animal awaiting adoption into a permanent and loving home.
What is a Pet Sponsor?
A Pet Sponsor can be an individual, family or group of people who choose to provide financial support to offset the cost of care of hundreds of adoption animals at the Santa Barbara Humane Society.
You can make a one-time donation or donate monthly to provide food, a warm shelter and veterinary care for a shelter animal while she or he awaits adoption into a permanent and loving home.
The Sponsor-A-Pet Program is a great gift for your friends or family who are animal lovers!
Your Sponsorship Provides:
- All veterinary care, including vaccinations, dentals and microchips
- (Depending on the age or health of the adoption animal, special medication and blood work)
As a Pet Sponsor, you will receive:
- A certificate with a picture of your sponsored pet
- A postcard notification when your pet is adopted
- The satisfaction of knowing that you have helped make a difference in the life of a homeless animal at the Santa Barbara Humane Society
You can choose to sponsor a dog or cat for as little as $25 each, or become a Hero Sponsor providing care for 12 shelter pets (one each month). It’s easy. Please sign up today!
- Online – please use secure form below
- By mail: print and mail this form